Designed for eRIS users who will be creating Logbooks in eRIS, the ONE-DAY eRIS Logbook Creator training will prepare staff to create eRIS logbooks and reports. The class introduces users to how use a logbook, how to create a logbook and the different options, how to create a logbook report, and how to schedule the report to generate. The day is filled with instructor-led presentations and six (6) hands-on labs that cover the following topics:
- Using the eRIS Logbook (Lab)
- Create a Logbook and the options (Lab)
- Add a logbook on a new and existing page (Lab)
- Create a Report for logbook data (Lab)
- Create a Blueprint and Mapping logbook report (Lab)
- Schedule the Report (Lab)
The training will be held ONLINE and is limited to ten (10) participants. The training will include classroom and lab-style instruction. The session will run from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm EST with a 30-minute lunch break from 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm EST. Participants must have their own computer capable of connecting to the internet for the training session.